Thursday, September 3, 2009

IM Report Card Pay-out

This is the last payment I got from IM Report Card, which is a new find that was actually referred to me by a fellow friend of mine looking for good deals online. The AMAZING thing about this one, is I literally made this in less than a week, and without having any referrals of my own, so I did this all on my lonesome :) So it's actually a GREAT place to go and it really does pay-out! I'm almost at the cash-out level again (which is $20) and I'm hoping to get there by the end of the weekend...yay! So, this is just proof that it pays out :)



Have you increased your withdrawal and receiving limits? Just log in to your PayPal account, go to the Account Overview page, and click View Limits.
Sincerely,
PayPal

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your payment! I'm glad you like it there!

    TriNi @ make money online free

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh...yea, i'm LUVIN it there :) hehe...GREAT find lady ;)

    ReplyDelete